032221 COVID-19 Recovery Planning for School and Network Leadership
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.7.7″ hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]
COVID-19 Recovery Planning for School and Network Leadership Mini-Institute
Bringing thought-leaders together from across the country, this institute is designed to give educators an opportunity to share ideas, best practices, and resources for a successful school launch in 2021-2022. From the instructional design, to summer programming and remediation, to staffing, this institute will provide you with the guiding principles and tools you need to set your school up for success. Designed specifically for school and network leadership, participants will walk away with a clear strategy for how to anticipate, rapidly identify, and close learning gaps in their schools, and maintain strong academic results across the year. Participants will have the opportunity to collaborate with senior leadership from across the country and leave with concrete resources and plans to bring back to their school communities.
By the end of the institute, participants will gain:
- An understanding of the core practices leaders and teachers must put in place in order to rapidly close learning gaps and keep those gaps closed across the year
- Clarity around their own COVID-19 recovery strategy that aligns to their school values and approach
- Opportunities to engage in meaningful discussion around high-leverage practices with leaders from across the country
- Access to sample schedules, staffing models, strategic plans, and criteria aligned to an effective reopening
- Recommended curricula and programs to support remediation, differentiation, and social-emotional health and wellness
WHO SHOULD COME: This interactive training is designed for network and school leaders eager to learn cutting-edge practices for launching school for the 2021-2022 academic year.
WHEN: March 22, 2021 (Grades K-8)
TIMING: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST
WHERE: Zoom Video Conference
PRICING: $400 per participant
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_code _builder_version=”4.7.7″ _module_preset=”default”]