Close Reading for Meaning Instructional Leadership and Management
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.4.9″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.9″ custom_padding=”||3px|||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.9″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.6.5″ text_font=”||||||||” text_font_size=”25px”]
Leading in a Virtual School: Effective Instructional Leadership and Management Mini-Institute
Excellent implementation of the Close Reading for Meaning method starts with the instructional leader. Redesigned to meet the needs of our virtual learning environment, this mini-institute focuses on how to ensure that instruction runs at a high-level across classrooms, grade-levels and schools. Designed to help school leaders solve for the practical challenges of a fully remote or hybrid setting, participants will come away with:
- A clear vision for what exemplary Close Reading for Meaning instruction looks like in a fully remote or hybrid environment
- A roadmap for student mastery of Close Reading for Meaning broken into cycles of instruction throughout the school-year
- Structures and systems for leading effective student work analysis and intellectual preparation virtually
- Tools for leveraging digital student work and data as a way to understand exactly how students are progressing toward goals in a virtual classroom
- Best practices for rapidly moving teacher practice virtually
- Expertise crafting Strategic Leading Plans that compel proactive rather than reactive leadership
- Clear systems for effectively managing your own time to ensure quality Close Reading for Meaning across classrooms and schools
WHO SHOULD COME: This training is designed for school leaders, instructional coaches, and network leaders and teachers of grades K-8 who are ready to take their instructional leadership to the next level.
PREREQUISITE: Attendance at Close Reading for Meaning 101 is strongly encouraged, but not required.
*Note: In order to ensure leaders receive robust personal attention and feedback, attendance for this institute is especially limited.
November 6 , 2020
9:00am – 12:00pm Eastern
Zoom Video Conference (This session will take place virtually.)
PRICING: $375 per participant
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.4.9″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.9″ custom_margin=”-103px|auto||auto||”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.4.9″][et_pb_code _builder_version=”4.6.5″ hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]