Targeted Small Group Instruction in Mathematics Institute
Lavinia Group’s Targeted Small Group Instruction in Mathematics will teach participants how to plan for and teach powerful, small group math lessons, within the framework of any curriculum.
Participants will leave knowing how to:
- Use the principles of effective conceptual math instruction to plan targeted small group math lessons that rapidly close content gaps
- Teach discrete skills and strategies in transferable ways that drive toward making meaning in mathematics
- Coach individual students for high-leverage, transferable learning during small group math lessons
- Incorporate student-directed discourse into small group math instruction
- Effectively implement best practices for small group math instruction in a Remote Learning setting
WHO SHOULD COME: Teachers and leaders in Grades K-8 who teach or lead math. Participants will be broken out by grade level to ensure content is practical and highly relevant.
May 13 and 14, 2020
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
WHERE: Zoom Video Conference (log in information will be sent out once registration is complete)
PRICING: $625 per participant