Close Reading for Meaning™ Instructional Leadership & Management Institute
Excellent implementation of the Close Reading for Meaning™ method starts with the instructional leader. During this one-day intensive, network and school leaders will learn how to ensure that Close Reading for Meaning™ runs at a high-level across classrooms, grade-levels and schools.
Participants will come away with:
- A clear vision for what exemplary Close Reading for Meaning™ instruction looks like in the classroom
- A roadmap for student mastery of Close Reading for Meaning™ broken into cycles of instruction throughout the school-year
- Structures and systems for leading effective intellectual preparation meetings while building teacher capacity to do so independently
- Efficient systems for using data to drive rapid improvement of teacher practice
- Expertise crafting Strategic Leading Plans that compel proactive rather than reactive leadership
- Clear systems for effectively managing their own time to ensure quality Close Reading for Meaning™ across classrooms and schools
- Lavinia Group’s latest thinking and resources on the leading of Close Reading for Meaning
WHEN: May 26, 2022
TIMING: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST
WHERE: Zoom Video Conference (This session will take place virtually.)
WHO SHOULD COME: This training is designed for school leaders, instructional coaches, and network leaders and teachers of grades K-8 who are ready to take their leadership of the Close Reading for Meaning method to the next level.
PRICING: $750 per participant